Thursday, September 18, 2008

MidSeptember 2008

Titleless thoughts

Running from the blackguard of that blue day/I smell the call of deliverance from disaster/ah ah!.../that sudden show of indifference from former friend now new foe/and I can see clearly ure/fickle mind/dirty soul/weak self-deceptive spirit/I had come close to total defiance of that whisper sound /that demanded unflinching truth/jagged reality/now I redeem my voice/revive my vitals/ and recite back to my own thought / ”u were groomed for a higher throne/throw on you mantle/and let your blue blood sing”.

Lies surmount lies/open cancerous sores/easily i see through miserable suppuration to the sinew of the matter/and I would rather/not any more accept as the what is…/your half words/half good/half you/some peace/some piece of us/ping!!..slap!!...just some goddamn coin toss…/when the hell did we begin this frightening pattern of/leaving our head’s health to chance/how about we recognize/true blue for what it has always been/the here and now finality of the inky black sky/culminating a warm summer day/continuing into the unshaken belief in the sunrise vision coming tomorrow we hold in the same eyes with which we saw tomorrows gone past/lets postpone the seemingly inevitable procrastination/and make things good now/lets just fucking begin here!

No comments: