Tuesday, September 9, 2008

what I see in here

vacillating between seconds of anger and love for you/I still cannot find myself/maybe if you told me you hated me/wanted me/gave up on me/I would find release for the burning noise in my chest/that wells up when I think of/ how you held me encased in your long brown limbs/so brown/or how you kissed me/all the pent up passion/of love unrealized/unidentified/unsupervised/or how you lifted me up with such ease/one swift movement/and I was beneath you/clinging to you/holding you/or how I looked into your mahogany eyes/perfect outfit with your mahogany face/your mahogany hands/you mahogany you/and i learnt you all over again/I breathed in your frame/and I was lost/no longer knowing where I ended and you began/or when I kissed your navel; my tongue making love swirls/leaving a track of my juice on you/ for you to trace/when you need to find your way to my heart/my lust/my own longing for you/i recognize your lantern in me/sweet gentle flame/steadfast/burning brighter than the brightest suns of lost hopes and desires/of loves gained/but unreal/unsatisfying/ending/bcos with you again I know have to begin/refind my onewithmyselfness/and I can only give in and throw my hands to my head/and say ha!/amara/here u go again…

No comments: